Author Topic: Zenith - Allah Hoo Chowk  (Read 1125 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Zenith - Allah Hoo Chowk
« on: July 30, 2015, 09:15:41 PM »
Zenith - Allah Hoo Chowk

Address: Allah Hoo Chowk, Johar Town, Lahore

Phone: 0316-3335406, 042-111-936-484

Offline Labz

• View Profile
Re: Zenith - Allah Hoo Chowk
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 10:01:02 AM »
Quite stisfied with their meat products

Offline Ravian

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 11:19:50 AM »
The quality of service is declining day by day... Today I had to show them my call records to buy meat, as if I was getting it for free, when actually we pay them way more than the market price :@ >:(

I reached Allah hoo chowk branch around 8:40 and nobody was willing to listen.... When one of the salesmen listened he simply said baithein, 2 mins wait karien... I sat for a minute or so and again went to him, again mein ney apko kaha hey baithein... I showd them that I had already talked to their authorities if the branch was open...

And upon receiving confirmation that Allah hoo outlet was open I came here... They he was like sir, woh aaj maal late aaya hey.... mein abhi karta hoon bla bla, became friendly and obedient all of a sudden.... Hum loog bhi Allah ko khush karne ke liey aamaal karien tou kitna acha ho....

Anyway, inki yeh chalaki bohat buri hey that they sell u veal instead of beef and then claim there is nothing better than this on God's Earth!

Hope we get a meat shop from a better company in Lahore with better management.

Offline Sara

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 02:42:26 PM »
The quality of service is declining day by day... Today I had to show them my call records to buy meat, as if I was getting it for free, when actually we pay them way more than the market price :@ >:(

I reached Allah hoo chowk branch around 8:40 and nobody was willing to listen.... When one of the salesmen listened he simply said baithein, 2 mins wait karien... I sat for a minute or so and again went to him, again mein ney apko kaha hey baithein... I showd them that I had already talked to their authorities if the branch was open...

And upon receiving confirmation that Allah hoo outlet was open I came here... They he was like sir, woh aaj maal late aaya hey.... mein abhi karta hoon bla bla, became friendly and obedient all of a sudden.... Hum loog bhi Allah ko khush karne ke liey aamaal karien tou kitna acha ho....

Anyway, inki yeh chalaki bohat buri hey that they sell u veal instead of beef and then claim there is nothing better than this on God's Earth!

I understand they did wrong, but just to calm you a bit, veal is healthier and tastier than beef. So, forget what happened and enjoy your meal. BTW share your beef/veal recipe :)

Offline junaid

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 03:09:33 PM »

I understand they did wrong, but just to calm you a bit, veal is healthier and tastier than beef. So, forget what happened and enjoy your meal. BTW share your beef/veal recipe :)

Nihari is on the menu & I am all cool :). jo ghusa tha I vented it out on the forum :D
Amd yes your post also cheered me up

Offline KK111

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2015, 11:24:51 AM »

Nihari is on the menu & I am all cool :). jo ghusa tha I vented it out on the forum :D

Bhai ghusa thanda ho gaya hey tou humien bhi invite kar lo nihari ke liey ... ager ghusa nah aaey tou :D just kidding bro  ;)

Offline Ravian

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2015, 07:53:04 PM »
Chipkali ki kami reh gai thii Zenith Allah hoo Chowk mein.... Woh bhi poori ho gai

Watch this video:

https://www.facebook.com/EnggNabeel/videos/10155985221825246/?pnref=story

Offline Ravian

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2015, 11:23:27 PM »
Zenith Allah Hoo branch sealed by Punjab Food Authority (PFA)!

See this: https://www.facebook.com/PunjabFoodAuthority/videos/714941935316610/

Shut them for good please!

Offline Ravian

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2015, 11:25:48 PM »

Bhai ghusa thanda ho gaya hey tou humien bhi invite kar lo nihari ke liey ... ager ghusa nah aaey tou :D just kidding bro  ;)

This zenith branch sealed by PFA!
Lets party to celebrate the occasion!

Offline Asad

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2015, 01:25:35 PM »
Soon it will be opened again, unfortunately  >:(

Offline Faizan Malik

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2016, 03:27:48 PM »
Just came back from zenith Allah ho branch. After I came back I noticed price shouldn't be this high... So I read the receipt again and found out I asked for beef, but they sold me veel. Veel is almost at double price without any reason. And this has happened second time with me on this branch. So they are habitual of ripping people off like this.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2016, 06:53:21 PM »
Iss se buri jagha nahi ho sakti koi. I request keh yahan se koi mutton beef waghaira purchase na karay.

Online Ali

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2017, 08:51:32 PM »
worst branch ... They are looting people ... wapda town branch which is not far away is better.