Author Topic: Avenues Marquee - DHA  (Read 986 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Avenues Marquee - DHA
« on: November 14, 2015, 12:24:50 PM »
Avenues Marquee

Address: DHA, Lahore Cantt, Lahore
Phone: 308 3050005

Offline Asim

• View Profile
Re: Avenues Marquee - DHA
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 08:57:59 PM »
You shared quite a list of wedding places with addresses and phone numbers, which is helpful.
But I was expecting to see some reviews by members, since wedding is a once in a lifetime occasion and people reviews tend to help.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 09:23:43 PM »
You shared quite a list of wedding places with addresses and phone numbers, which is helpful.
But I was expecting to see some reviews by members, since wedding is a once in a lifetime occasion and people reviews tend to help.
Asim as you know our forum is new. Also, wedding halls threads were created just a few days back. I expect people to join in these discussion. I am grateful for your interest.

Offline Awais

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 09:46:00 PM »
Asim as you know our forum is new. Also, wedding halls threads were created just a few days back. I expect people to join in these discussion. I am grateful for your interest.

your comment motivated me to share my two cents on one of the wedding marquees thread :D :) :D